Practice makes Perfect

I try to use english to express my feeling about learning and the idom "Practice makes Perfect".

Until now, it is abuot ten years that I have learned English language. Before I went to Australia for tow months, I usually thought my english ability is not very bad. But after that, things have something different. Reading is the most easy part for me, so as many Taiwanese people. The most difficult part is speaking clearly. Especially about expressing the meaning clearly.

I must to say that the environment is very important. Starting from July to now, I have many many chances contacting with English than before. Not only the reading and writing, but speaking and listening. For sure, my listening ability is better and reading speed too.

The only one thing I have to imporve is to express a clearly meaning. Practice makes perfect. There is no short cut if you want to familiar with one language.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 意見: